With the deepest of regrets due to Government guidelines and Tier Enforcement athough we remain in Tier 2 - with the developments taking place across the country we have decided in the best interests of everyone from Saturday we are unable to provide facilities to shoot and regrettably that means that our Club Cloud Shoot we had intended for New Years Day is currently also POSTPONED. (though stay tuned if things change!!!)

Stay safe everyone and I’m sure at some point there will be some normality and we can continue with our Beginners Courses and Club events.

Happy Christmas to all and the best for a better 2021.